Bodyvine Antiviral Face Mask is a fabric face cover that reduces the risk of possible airborne transmission of viruses via your respiratory system. Its external fabric is treated with HeiQ Viroblock Technology that has strong antimicrobial efficacy demonstrated by ISO 20743 and ISO 18184 tests. Antimicrobial properties are built-in to protect the product. Wear it on your face and cover your whole mouth and nose to form a barrier of airflow in or out of your airway.
HeiQ V-Block is an innovative Swiss antimicrobial technology which makes treated textiles resistant against the degradation by microorganisms and inhibits the growth of bacterial odours. It is added to the fabric during the final stage of the textile manufacturing process.
HeiQ™ Viroblock Technology was developed at first for the Ebola crisis in 2013. The medical class 1 FFP2 masks used during the crisis in Africa have recently been tested again. The antimicrobial performance was unchanged after 7 years of shelf-life (5)
- HeiQ™ Technology is safe and sustainable as all its ingredients are cosmetic grade, bio-based (72% bio-based carbon)(4) and recycled.
- Fabric is treated with HeiQ Viroblock.
- 3D cut and adjustable nose clip for close chin fit.
- Wider and comfortable ear loop design.
- Pocket design to accommodate inserts of a layer of medical mask or other air filtration materials.
- Anti-dust, anti-odour, reusable, comfortable and breathable, ideal for daily use.
- HeiQ Viroblock Technology is effective for up to 30 washes.
- External fabric content 91% Polyester, 9% Spandex.
- Internal fabric content 100% cotton, makes it very comfortable to wear.
- Made in Taiwan
The product is NOT used to replace medical masks. It helps increase the obstructions for viruses and bacteria in contact, dust, droplets, pollen and other air pollutants to your respiratory system. Not suitable for medical purposes or as personal protective equipment.
Wearing a mask does not reduce the importance of washing hands or social distancing.
For detail on HeiQ Viroblock Technology please visit https://heiq.com/technologies/heiq-viroblock/
DISCLAIMER: ***Active healthcare claims on treated articles such as antiviral are not permitted in the USA and require pesticidal device registration. Antiviral claims are permitted in Germany on most treated articles and can be evaluated on a case-by-case basis in other EU territory. Please contact HeiQ for all treated article claims approval prior to commercialization.*** This web page reflects the regulatory situation in Europe. For US, please click HERE. Antimicrobial properties are built-in to protect the product. The product does not protect users or others against pathogens. Always clean the product thoroughly after each use.