The new Chuango G5W (3G) Wireless DIY Home Security Alarm is a great package for a small to medium size home, apartment or office. You can expand this system as your needs change in the future. Being wireless it's very easy to install. Best of all it is very portable for those people on the move.
For convenience, the Chuango G5W wireless security alarm can be armed and disarmed via smartphone app, keypad, swipe tag, SMS, remote control or phone call.
- 3g mobile networks 850MHz / 2100MHz (All Australian mobile carriers ie. Telstra, Optus & Vodafone)
- Free Apple & Android APP
- Status warning tone if 3g mobile connection is dropped
- 3g signal strength test via SMS
- Arm/Disarm with RFID swipe tag and an SMS notification including username of RFID tag will be sent to system Administrator
- Away/Stay/Home arming (away for full arming or home/stay for partial arming ie. night time)
- Arming and disarming via Remote Control, Keypad, SMS, RFID Tag or free phone call
- Home Zone Group for partial arming ie. Night time arming
- Door Chime option on entry zone
- Exit and Entry delay options
- Zone name customisation ie. Zone 1 becomes "Master Bedroom PIR", Zone 2 changed to "Glass Break Lounge Room" etc..
- Store up to 5 mobile numbers for SMS notification if the alarm is triggered
- An extra 5 numbers can be programmed for the alarm system to call when the alarm is triggered
- Record outgoing 10 second voice message which will be played to stored phone numbers if the alarm is triggered
- Store up to 5 mobile numbers for SMS system status alerts ie. Power failure, power restore, low battery issues etc.
- Built in 85dB siren and loud speaker
- Listen-in function simply by sending an SMS to the control panel it will call you back
- 24hour emergency alarm zone, ideal for panic buttons or smoke detectors
- 1 speed-dial number can be programmed and allocated to the dedicated speed-dial button
- Supports: 50 wireless sensors, 50 RFID swipe tags, 10 remote controls and/or wireless keypads, Unlimited wireless strobe sirens
DIY Security Alarm Package Includes:
- 1 x Chuango G5W (3g) control panel kit including power supply and back-up battery
- 3 x wireless PIR’s (pet immune up to approximately 25kg)
- 1 x wireless door/window sensor
- 2 x remote controls with 24hr panic button
- 2 x Chuango RFID swipe tags
- 1 x $30 SIM Card that Lasts up to 29 Month
Standard Inclusions in all packages:
- 3 x security warning stickers
- 1 x operation manual
- 1 x Security Alarm Services Installation Guide
- Long life batteries in all products
- Free after-sales technical support via phone or email
3G/WCDMA/RFID DIY Burglar Alarm System
The Chuango G5W comes with an elegantly charming design and comes with a user friendly, ultra-responsive front panel. Be notified via SMS text messages or phone calls upon detection of intrusion or abnormalities with a SIM slot that supports 3G networks. You can interact with the G5W via a paired remote control device, a paired RFID tag, smartphone app (iOS and Android), text message, phone call or simply using the panel on the device.
Access Your Security System, Anywhere!
No matter where you are, the Chuango G5W lets you easily keep track of your security status. While home, you can interact directly with the panel interface or via paired RFID tags/remote controls/fobs and while away, simply pick up your smartphone and access the G5W via the free iOS or Android app, SMS text messages or direct phone calls (pre-authorized numbers only).
Doubles Up as a Phone
When used with a SIM card, the Chuango G5W can also be used as a cellular phone, enabling you to make calls directly from the panel itself. You can program numbers in for speed-dial functionality and instant communication.
Be Alerted On Movement
Included with the Chuango G5W are wireless door/window sensors that "beep" notification sounds upon openings – during the “Disarmed” state – so you will know if someone is coming home or sneaking out.
Alarm Alerts Multiple People
You can input up to 5 emergency phone numbers and 5 text message numbers in the event that an alarm goes off, in which alerts will go out to them in succession to ensure proper action is being taken.
Ensure the GW5 is Always Connected
If your Chuango G5W isn’t connected to a cellular network, the panel will sound every 15 seconds to let you know. When away, you can send a text message to your G5W to check its cellular signal strength remotely.
Options and Designs to Suit Your Needs
The Chuango G5W is compatible with a wide range of wireless, battery-powered sensors and accessories that are easy to set up and operate, so you can scale up or down the system based on your needs – up to 50 sensors/accessories!
|Application||Small - Medium Home / Office / Unit|
|Control Panel Communication Method||SMS and/or Phone Call|
|3g Communication Module & Frequencies||3g - 850MHz / 2100MHz (Telstra/Optus/Vodafone)|
|Self-Monitored or Local Alarm||Self-Monitored|
|SMS Alerts for Low Battery, Power Fail/Restore||Yes|
|PIR Detection Range||8 metres outwards, 110 degree angle|
|Wireless Working Frequency||433MHz Approved for AU & NZ|
|Wireless Transmission Range||Approx. 25 metres through two walls|
|Back-up Battery||Yes (Approx. 5 hours standby power)|
|Power Supply||12volt DC 500mA|