The benefits of the Bury System 8 Car Kit;
- Once the kit is installed, you'll never need to buy another whole car kit again because the cradles are interchangeable
- You can add powerful internal or external antennas to the system to increase signal strength, not included
- In many vehicles, automatic radio-mute and car stereo integration is possible
- Your phone will be held in a commercially designed holder to stay within the laws of most Australian states
- We have installers all over Australia that are trained and authorised to install the Bury car kit range
Installing the Bury System 8 Base Unit
The Bury System 8 Base Unit can be mounted to your car dashboard or centre console and we strongly recommend that you use a Bury authorised professional installer. Typically, a professional installer will supply a bracket for your vehicle and attach the Base Unit to that mounting bracket. Bury systems that are installed by authorised installers are usually straight forward and you should budget around $150 to have it installed. However, we recommend you get at least two quotes from the recommended installer list.
Discuss options with the authorised installer such as;
- Additional antenna benefits if you are in a rural location
- Automatic radio-mute and stereo integration for your specific vehicle
- Mounting point availability
Charging your phone on the road
Once the Base Unit is installed you can clip in your Bury System 8 Take & Talk Cradle which will snap into the Base Unit and then your phone can be charged. The Installer will connect your Base Unit to the power wiring in your vehicle which is usually quite easy for them to do and then each time the ignition is switched on in the vehicle, power is supplied to your Bury System 8 Car Kit.
The beauty of the Bury System 8 Car Kit is that once your have the Base Unit installed you can simply swap the cradle over each time you get a new phone. Bury make cradles for almost every mobile phone on the market and for less common models they make a universal cradle. This means you will only have to purchase updated cradles in the future when you update your phone. The old cradle pops out and the new cradle snaps in and your done.
2 years warranty