The Cel-Fi PRO for Spark Smart Repeater acts as a signal booster, making it an ideal product to boost and distribute a 3G/4G mobile signal within your home or office. With this mobile smart repeater supporting voice and mobile internet, dropped calls and slow internet are a thing of the past.
Cel-Fi PRO Repeater has been approved by Spark for use on the Spark Mobile Network
Cel-Fi PRO improves 3G, 4G, and LTE cellular service by eliminating dead zones and dropped calls. With 100 dB of gain, Cel-Fi PRO will not only improve cellular service across four (4) concurrent bands, it will also reduce your cell phone’s power requirements and extend its battery life. Cel-Fi PRO covers up to 13,000 ft2 (1,200 m2) of indoor space per system. Cel-Fi PRO systems feature an LCD color interface, are fully self-contained and self-configuring, and require no external antennas or wiring. Simply plug it in to boost indoor cellular coverage.
Provides Indoor Mobile Coverage
All you need is somewhere in your home or office that gets at least 1 bar of 3G to enable the Cel-Fi to provide indoor coverage. Simply place the Cel-Fi boxes inside your home and enjoy having great 3G mobile reception. The indoor coverage is determined by several factors including the mobile signal strength at the Window Unit and the amount of walls in your home. No longer will you need to go outside or be in a particular room of your house to make a phone call.
Increases Mobile Data Speeds
Slow internet speeds on your mobile device are often caused by low signal. If you suffer from low signal in your home you will be able to relate to the frustration of trying to access email or the internet. The Cel-Fi will amplify the 3G mobile signal and increase your data speeds dramatically. Email, internet, video and social networking speeds will be like you never left the office. Instead of purchasing fixed home broadband services, you can now use your mobile broadband as your primary internet source and save on internet costs.
Extends Mobile Phone battery life
Mobile phones use a lot more energy when in poor signal areas. The phone adjusts its internal power to compensate in an attempt to boost the poor signal. As a result the phone will consume a lot more battery power. Using the Cel-Fi system your indoor mobile signal should be high and the battery will last noticeably longer for you to talk. check Facebook and browse the internet.
Eliminate Dropped or Missed Calls
Never miss or lose an important call because of coverage issues again. The Cel-Fi will provide continuous coverage throughout your home or office, so you can be contacted when required. No longer do you have to put up with calls dropping out or terminating during conversation.
Improves Voice Quality
The quality of a voice call is usually determined by the phones signal strength and nearby interference. With full signal strength inside your home and no interference, the Cel-Fi will provide crystal clear 3G voice quality for your mobiles.
How does the customer activate the unit?
1. Download the WAVE App from the Apple or Android store
Run the App next to the Cel-Fi and it will connect via Bluetooth
Power up both the network and coverage unit and establish the link between the boxes. Then connect using the WAVE App to register
2. Once connected it will pop up with the registration form to complete. Note this form is much shorter than the original web-based form
3. Complete and submit the form
4. The unit will now be active within 30 seconds
IMPORTANT: Internet access is required to run the WAVE app
- Easy Five Minute Setup
- Provides up to 900 sqm of indoor mobile coverage
- Supports 3G 850, 4G 700/1800 MHz (however only one 4G band at a time)
- Locked to Spark Next G, 4G and 4GX Networks
- Wireless Link Between Window Unit and Coverage Unit
- No internet connection needed
- External Antenna Port
Nextivity's third generation Cel-Fi PRO is a cost-effective and intelligent indoor coverage solution for Telstra's Next G, 4G and 4GX networks operating on the 3G 850Mhz and 4G 700/1800 bands. It is designed to dramatically boost indoor voice quality and increase data speeds for 3G or 4G consumers.
The Cel-fi PRO differs greatly from the standard indoor repeater due to its ability to not interfere with the mobile network or other users. Often referred to as a Mobile Phone Booster or Smart Repeater, the Cel-Fi has the ability to provide maximum coverage, be network friendly and can be easily installed by the end user.
- 3G 850 & 4G 700/1800 MHz
- Up to 100dB
- 179MM H
- 155MM W
- 110MM D
- 160MM H
- 164MM W
- 79MM D
- 3GPP TS 25.143 Rel.8
- EN62311:2008 1999/519/EC EMF
- UL/CS 60950-1 2005 2ND ED
- 12 VDC via external supply (2 included)
- External Supply: 100 to 240 VAC
- Power consumption less than 25 W per unit
- P34 0/3/5/28 Spark
- 3G 850MHz, 4G 700/1800MHz (4G/4GX)
- SMA Female
Optional Accessories Pack
- Cel Fi Pro with Blackhawk LPDA antenna with 10m of cable
- Cel Fi Pro with WIDEBAND Omni antenna with 6m of cable
- Cel Fi Pro with WIDEBAND Yagi antenna with 10m of cable
- Cel Fi Pro with Pro-X Cable Adapters to link between Network and Coverage units. (20m cable included)
- Pro-X Cable Adapter to link between Network and Coverage units with cable. This is required if the two units are installed extensively apart or the wireless link is blocked by concrete walls.