Wireless door/window sensors are also known as Reed switches and they detect when a door or window is opened. The DWC-102 consists of the Reed switch sensor and a small magnet. The Reed switch can be secured to either the frame or moving part of the opening door/window and the magnet is secured to the opposite side.
When they separate the sensor sends a signal to the Chuango alarm panel and if the alarm is armed it will be triggered. Using door / window sensors provides you will perimeter security protection which means you can arm your security alarm when you're at home and still move freely inside without setting the alarm off. This is call home/stay/night arming.
- When triggered, an alarm signal will be sent to the G5W control panel
- Tamper protection
- Easily mounted with 3M double-sided tape
- Operates on 2 x AA Batteries, up to 1-year standby (included)
- Low battery LED indicator
- Transmitting distance 80m (open field/no interference)
- Housing material - ABS plastic
- Low battery SMS alerts sent via G5W control panel
- Worked with any door, window or opening
|Wireless Working Frequency||433MHz Approved for AU & NZ|
|Wireless Transmission Range||Approx. 25 metres through two walls|
|Size||3.3cm x 7cm x 2cm / 1cm x 5cm x 1.5cm|
|Battery Type||1 x AA|
|Battery Life||1 - 2 years|