The radio-controlled Roller Shutter 2 works with motorized roller blinds, Venetian blinds, awnings and gates. The Roller Shutter 2 is powered by a single-phase AC and provides precise positioning of blinds, awnings or gates so they can be set to the position you choose. The module is also equipped with a power metering feature when used with a FIBARO Home Center.
The Fibaro Roller Shutter Controller is designed to control blind, awning, garage door and gate motors.
The Fibaro Roller Shutter 2 is an advanced Z-Wave controller for automated roller blinds, awnings, Venetian blinds, garage doors and gates. The module can control devices that are powered by an AC electric motor with "three wires" interface.The Roller Shutter module features automatic calibration so that you can precisely position the blind. It also includes a power metering feature to help you measure the power consumption.
- Supports five different types of motor systems
- Precise positioning of blind or awning
- Automatic calibration
- Wireless control of AC motors with "three wires" interface
- Monitor and analyse energy usage
The Fibaro Roller Shutter 2 has five modes that enable it to perfectly control any electric garage door, gate, roller blind, awning or Venetian blind. This allows for correct configuration and operation of a device through a special interface icon (via the Fibaro HC2).
- Roller blinds with positioning
- Roller blinds without positioning
- Garage doors with positioning
- Garage doors without positioning
- Venetian blind