- 10 dBi gain across lower bands 698-960 MHz
- 11 dBi gain across upper bands 1710-2700 MHz
- Lightweight, compact design
- Mounting clamp included
- 30 cm tail with pre-terminated N Female connector
- Optional: Supplied with 10 m of RG58 cable with SMA Male connectors
- Great cost effective antenna.
The Blackhawk wideband antenna is a fantastic little antenna providing good performance with a lightweight, low-cost design. There's plenty of situations where a big, solid metal antenna is necessary, but also plenty where something quick and small can be just as useful. This antenna is great for areas where indoor signal is weak, and only a simple antenna on the roof is enough to give a fantastic improvement.
The antenna is simple and effective, it might not last as long as a fully welded yagi, or our Backhawk LPDA, but it's a great antenna for temporary installations or those travelling who need something compact.
Mounting is made simple with a mast down-tilt bracket and U-Bolts. This enables you to mount the antenna on a flat surface or a pole.
|698-960 MHz / 1710-2700 MHz
|10 / 11 dB
|≤ 2.0 / ≤ 1
|Maximum Input Power
|450 x 210 x 65 mm
|-40°C - +65°
|1 x N-Female
|Aluminum and ABS
|442 x 205 x 37 mm
|38 - 52 mm
|Rated Wind Velocity
Cable Optional: 6m/10m/15m/20m
LSFH-240 CABLE N MALE – SMA MALE
This cable is low smoke halogen, to reduce the amount of toxic and corrosive gas emitted during combustion or fire.
Choose your own cable length: 6m, 10m, 15m, 20m.
- Ideal for connecting Blackhawk antennas to any Cel-Fi units.