Pet-immune PIR motion detector to suit Chuango G5W Alarm System
Using infrared technology and sophisticated algorithms, the PIR-910 accurately detects human body movements and effectively cuts down on interference and false alarms with automatic temperature compensation and anti-draft technology.
Wireless motion sensors known as PIR’s are used to detect body movement in an open space. This is a pet immune PIR sensor consisting of a digital dual-core fuzzy logic infrared control chip which means it effectively identifies human body movement. The pet-friendly immune feature is only suitable for small dogs under approximately 25kg.
It’s essential the PIR is installed at the correct height and best possible location. The PIR-910 is for indoor use only.
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Pet immunity < 25kg
- Detection range 8m/110 Deg Celcius
- Radio frequency 315mHz/433.92.92mHz
- Housing material - ABS Plastic
- Test button for quick user testing
- Power-saving feature
- Tamper protection
- 360 Deg adjustable bracket for universal use
- Operates on 2 X AA Batteries, up to 1 Year Standby (supplied)
- Low battery LED indicator
- Transmission distance 80m (open field/no interference)
|Detection Range||8 metres outwards, 110 degree angle|
|Wireless Working Frequency||433MHz Approved for AU & NZ|
|Wireless Transmission Range||Approx. 25 metres through two walls|
|Size||5.5cm x 10.5cm x 4cm|
|Battery Type||2 x AA|
|Battery Life||1 - 2 years|