D-Link DNR16-4802-4 Full HD Surveillance Kit
This D-Link Full HD Surveillance Kit includes a 16-channel network video recorder and 4 outdoor Full HD PoE cameras so that you can always keep an eye on your home or business. The network video will allow you to record video as well as watch it live, and you can connect it directly to your TV or monitor so there is no need to have a computer.
- The cameras will capture in Full HD with a 1920 x 1080 resolution.
- There are 4 outdoor cameras included in this kit, and the recorder can fit up to 16 cameras in total.
- The cameras are weatherproof and can film in the day and at night.
- The kit features 2 bays for an HDD and can support up to 16 TB of video storage.
- The cameras have inbuilt motion detection.
- You can set email alerts based on your needs.
- The Set-Up Wizard ensures that you can easily get your system up and run.
- You can simultaneously record and view live footage.
- It features a video out so that you can plug it directly into a monitor or TV.
DNR-2020-04P (Hard Disk Not included)
- Live view and recording from up to 16 cameras
- Plug-and-Play installation
- Motion detection and e-mail alerts
- Video out for TV/Monitor (no computer required)
- Four built-in PoE ports
- Two bays for HDD, up to 16TB of video storage
The DNR-2020-04P JustConnect 16-Channel PoE Network Video Recorder is an all-in-one network video recorder (NVR) that can record video from up to 16 network cameras1 to its dual HDD storage2. With the integrated HDMI/VGA display output and USB port3, users can view, control and configure the DNR-2020-04P without the need to turn on their PC.
Featuring Power over Ethernet (PoE), the NVR supplies power to up to four PoE cameras, saving valuable time and electrical installation costs during setup.
Powered by an embedded system, the DNR-2020-04P supports real-time remote monitoring and playback via a web browser using the NVR's web GUI. Additionally, support for audio in/out, DI/DO triggering, and external USB 3.0 storage for video export and backups fill the needs of small businesses.
The NVR also includes the option to protect data using a RAID 1 configuration, which duplicates recorded data onto two separate hard drives. In the event of HDD failure, data integrity is maintained on the secondary HDD. The recorded data can be backed up to external USB disks or additional storage locations such as FTP servers whenever required.
The included DCS-260 Multi-NVR Viewer is a comprehensive network surveillance software designed for SMB and enterprise users. Using an intuitive user interface, you can centrally manage up to 128 NVR devices and network cameras, allowing you to efficiently control multiple D-Link NVRs located in different areas.
Users can remotely monitor their surveillance network in real-time through the JustConnect+ mobile app for smartphones or tablets. It offers total peace-of-mind 24/7 for business owners to view live video or playback recorded footage, at any time, when connected to the Internet.
- Please see the camera compatibility list.
- Hard disks are not included. Supports hard disks up to 8 TB each for a total of 16 TB.
- This port is used for firmware updates, video exports to USB drives, and backups. Connection to a USB mouse/keyboard is supported.
- RAID 0 and RAID 1 mirroring requires the use of two internal SATA drives. To avoid data incompatibility in RAID 1 operation, use identical SATA drives from the same manufacturer. Formatted drive capacity for RAID 1 operation is dependent on the drive capacity of the lowest-sized drive. Some older generation SATA drives may not be compatible.
It also comes with 4 x
Vigilance Full HD Day & Night Outdoor Turret PoE Network Camera
- Full HD 1080p resolution, up to 1920x1080 @ 30fps
- Flexible installation options with 3-axis gimbal
- IP66 weatherproof compact and robust housing
- Built-in IR LED illumination
- Wide Dynamic Range image enhancement
- 3D noise reduction filter
- Built-in 802.3af PoE
- ONVIF compliant
The D-Link DCS-4602EV Vigilance Full HD Outdoor Vandal-Proof PoE Dome Camera is a high definition professional surveillance and security solution suitable for small, medium, and large enterprises. The camera uses a high-sensitivity 1/3” megapixel progressive scan CMOS sensor with onboard WDR image enhancement to deliver truly superior quality video in all conditions. The all-in-one rugged design makes this camera extremely reliable and ideal for deployment in surveillance applications without the need for additional accessories.
Full HD Video
Crisp, clear recording and playback so you never have to wonder
IR LEDs guarantee bright & clear images, even in total darkness
Durable IP66 rated housing for surveillance in any weather
Wide Dynamic Range
Easily identify subjects in any lighting with digital WDR video enhancement
Reduce noise in low-light environments for clear, smooth images
Configure motion sensors and privacy mask settings so you always know what's happening
High-Quality Streaming & Recording
To maximize bandwidth efficiency and improve image quality, the DCS-4802E provides real-time video compression using the H.264 and MJPEG codecs, and supports three separate profiles for simultaneous video streaming and recording. This versatility enables a wide variety of security applications, such as monitoring public areas to detect incidents and to coordinate responses, enforcing access control to restricted areas, deterring criminal activity, or monitoring inventory.
The DCS-4802E’s digital wide dynamic range (WDR) video enhancement gives you improved image quality in environments with uneven or difficult lighting, so you can identify subjects that are backlit or in brightly lit areas. In low-light situations, the IR cut filter automatically slides out of the way to use all available light. The DCS-4802E also has built-in IR LED illuminators with a 20m range, allowing the camera to keep watch even in complete darkness. These features work together to give you a reliable surveillance camera capable of monitoring an area 24 hours a day.
PoE = Convenience
Power over Ethernet makes surveillance installation simpler, safer and less expensive. The DCS-4802E has a built-in 802.3af compliant PoE module, allowing for single cable deployment and reducing the need to drill holes or lay additional cabling.
*The DCS-4602EV can also be powered by a standard 12V DC, 1.5A power adapter (not included).
Robust Management Software
The DCS-4802E Vigilance Full HD Outdoor Mini Dome Network Camera includes D-ViewCam, a complete surveillance software package that enables you to view, manage, and record from up to 32 cameras on a single computer in a central location. Recordings and e-mail alerts can be triggered through motion detection or events triggered by digital input devices, keeping administrators informed of any unusual activity.