Simply plug your new Edimax EW-7612UAn USB adapter into your computer's USB port, and you can enjoy high-speed wireless network access in just a few seconds. This wireless USB adapter provides a quick and simple way to add or upgrade the wireless connectivity of your desktop, laptop, or notebook computer. You can enjoy transfer rates as high as 300Mbps* when your Edimax EW-7612UAn USB adapter is connected to wireless 802.11n-compatible devices.
Wireless 802.11n Standard (data rates up to 300Mbps*)
Edimax EW-7612UAn has an extended wireless coverage and a higher data transfer rate. It is equipped with the latest wireless technology, which enables it to eliminate wireless dead spots while extending its wireless coverage by 4 times. The EW-7612UAn USB adapter is compatible with IEEE802.11b/g/n wireless standards, and is capable of transferring data at up to 300Mbps when connected to 802.11n wireless devices. The wireless technology in the Edimax EW-7612UAn USB adapter also extends its wireless signal distance, and provides more reliable wireless connections than traditional IEEE802.11b/g wireless networks.
Features a Hardware WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) Button
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) is a new technology designed to establish a secure wireless network in a fast and easy way. If the wireless device you wish to connect supports WPS, the Edimax EW-7612UAn USB adapter will be able to establish a secure, encrypted WPA data connection with it. All you need to do is press the button, and you are set to go. The Edimax EW-7612UAn USB adapter supports both hardware (button) and software (web page) WPS.
Features Multi-Language EZmax Setup Wizard*
Edimax EW-7612UAn includes an EZmax setup wizard—a setup application available in 16 languages, which will assist you in connecting your new EW-7612UAn USB adapter with wireless networks in no time.
Built-in 3dBi Antenna and Hardwire USB Cable for Improved Wireless Performance
EW-7612UAn not only has a built-in 3dBi high gain antenna, it is also bundled with a free hardwire USB cable for improved wireless performance. When using EW-7612UAn with the hardwire USB cable, it provides better wireless performance at no extra cost.
- Plug the mini wireless adapter into your computer.
- Setup the wireless connection by running EZmax wizard.
- Connect to 802.11b/g/n wireless access point or wireless broadband router.
- 1 USB 1.0/2.0 Type A
- Hardware WPS button
- high gain 3 dBi Antennas
- 11n: 14dBm±1dBm
- 11g: 14dBm±1dBm
- 11b: 17dBm±1dBm
- 11b: 1/2/5.5/11Mbps ; 11g: 6/9/12/24/36/48/54Mbps
- 11n (20MHz): MCS0-7, 32 with half guard Interval support (up 72Mbps)
- 11n (40MHz): MCS0-7, 32 with half guard Interval support (up to 150Mbps)
- 155(H) x 15(W) x 15(D) mm
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Multi-language EZmax Setup Wizard
- WEP 64/128, WPA, WPA2 and IEEE802.1x
- Supports WMM
- Hardware and Software WPS configuration
- 2.4000~2.4835GHz (Industrial Scientific Medical Band)
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 , Mac 10.4.x or above and Linux