Hikvision DS-K1201MF Biometric Fingerprint Reader with Inbuilt Card Reader.
The Hikvision DS-K1201MF Fingerprint and card reader, designed with a 32 bit high-speed processor, contains the optical fingerprint recognition module. It communicates with Hikvision access controller via the RS-485 protocol. And a built-in tamper-proof module helps to protect the card reader from malicious damage. The protective level is IP65, which is suited for outdoor installation.
- A group of encrypted code data for the security of fingerprint storage. (Stores an encrypted template, not a fingerprint Image)
- Supports RS485 communication with 19200bps-N-8-1 transmission rate.
- Supports Mifare card reading (DS-K1201MF)
- Card reading range ≤50mm
- Supports multiple authentication modes (card, fingerprint, and card + fingerprint)
- Max. 5000 fingerprints storage
- Adopts the optical fingerprint module, supporting 1:N mode (fingerprint, card + fingerprint) and 1:1 mode (card + fingerprint)
- Fingerprint comparison time: 1:1≤1s, 1:1000≤1s; FRR≤0.01%, FAR≤0.001%
- Communication circuit is designed with optical coupling isolation and noise suppression function
- Build-in buzzer for status indication
|Comparison Time:||1:1≤1s; 1:3000≤1.5s|
|Fingerprint Module:||Optical, Red Backlight|
|FRR (False Rejection Rate):||≤0.01%|
|Card Reading Distance:||Mifare Card:≤50 mm|
|FAR (False Accept Rate):||≤0.001%|
|Card Reading Mode:||Mifare Reading Module|
|Processor:||32 Bit High-performance Processor|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mounting|
|Alarm:||Tamper Alarm × 1|
|LED Indicator:||Power Indicator; Status LED Indicator|
|Protection Level:||IP 65|
|Working Humidity:||10% to 90% (Non-Condensing)|
|Working Temperature :||-40°C to +70°C (-40°F to +158°F)|
|Dimensions (L×W×H):||62mm × 132mm × 44mm (2.44" × 5.20" × 1.73")|
- Accurate data and time display provided by built-in electronic clock and watchdog program to ensure the basic function of the terminal
- Tamper-proof function.