Logitech G240 Cloth Gaming Mouse Pad
- The mouse pad has a cloth construction which provides a consistent surface texture.
- It is heat treated to 200 degrees Celsius so heat generated from rapid movement won't cause any damage.
- It is ideal for use with optical and laser mice.
- The rubber base ensures your mouse pad stays in place on your desk.
- The flexible design can be rolled up if you need to take it on the go.
Low surface friction
G240 features ultra low surface friction, offering high DPI gamers an ideal surface for subtle hand movements and quick mouse gestures. The polyethylene surface allows the mouse to move even when applying minimal force, minimizing mistakes from overcompensation when starting or stopping.
Consistent surface texture
Heavy patterns and designs can interfere with sensor performance. G240 features a clean, consistent surface texture. This gives sensors better imagery for translating mouse movement into cursor movement, an improvement over inconsistent or dirty table and desk surfaces.
Matched to Logitech G sensors
Whether using an optical or laser mouse, G240 can give gamers access to enhanced sensor accuracy and precision. G240 uses a surface texture comparable to the optimal testing environment for Logitech G mice.
Stable rubber base
A winning foundation
The only thing sliding on G240 is your mouse. A natural rubber base is firmly bonded to the high-impact polystyrene core, keeping the rigid surface right on the desk where you put it.
G240 is solidly constructed using three critical layers. The polypropylene top layer provides the low-friction surface. A high-impact polystyrene core provides the firm, semi-rigid foundation. And finally, the rubber base keeps the mouse pad stationary.
Height: 280 mm (11.03 in)
Width: 340 mm (13.39 in)
Depth: 1 mm (.04 in )
Weight: 90 g, approximate (3.17 oz )
Note: Mouse pad only, mouse is not included.