Norton Security for Professionals is intended for small businesses with less complex IT needs (e.g. no servers) where the small business owner is often the frontline IT lead in the company. Norton Security for Professionals brings the intuitive experience of Norton with the business-grade security that is needed for a small business where downtime is not an option along with a flexible subscription model allowing the business to manage growth. Norton Security for Professionals includes the full functionality of the Norton Security suite and supports PCs, Macs, Android and IOS devices.
Each user subscription covers 5 devices. Employees will be able to secure devices in the office and on the road without adding additional burden on IT support resources.
- Multi-Device Protection covers all the devices you use for business -- PCs, Macs, Android™ smartphones and tablets, iPhones® and iPads®.
- Always Up-to-date Product automatically downloads and installs important product and feature updates when you or your employees are not using your computers.
- Identity Safe remembers, secures, and automatically enters your usernames and passwords so they cannot be lost or stolen.
- Local Backup backs up data to a hard drive or storage device to protect against data loss resulting from malware infections or catastrophic hard drive failure.
- Download Insight prevents your employees from downloading files from websites that have a low reputation score within the Norton user community.
- Spam Blocking keeps unwanted, dangerous, and fraudulent emails out of your employees’ computer inboxes.
- App Scanning powered by Norton™ Mobile Insight checks the apps on mobile devices for malware and greyware and helps protect against potential privacy risks such as exporting your contacts, calendar, and call logs.
- Easy-to-use Web-based Management Portal enables employees to self manage their own devices.
Help keep data secure, no matter where it lives.
With Norton Small Business, a single solution will protect your in-office computers and your on-the-go laptops, tablets and smartphones. Norton security is custom-built for each device, so your PCs and Macs are protected from online threats and identity theft, while your smartphones and tablets are protected from loss and unwanted access to customer information.
Protection is mix and match. Protect a single desktop for one employee, or a laptop, tablet and smartphone for another. Customise your protection with the combination of employees and devices that makes sense for your business.
Get security that grows with your business.
There’s no need to invest in an expensive security solution. With Norton Small Business, you can add protection to additional devices on a pro-rated basis only when you need it. That means you won’t pay for protection you can’t use — leaving more money to invest in growing your business instead.