It has two pieces: a larger part (transmitter), and a smaller part (magnet), which will be inserted into your door and door frame, making the sensor almost invisible. Visible parts come in two colours - white and brown in one package. It works similarly to Door/Window sensors, but has to be installed inside a door frame to keep it hidden from the view. They are more difficult to mount up and require to drill holes for installation.
The Vision Z-Wave Plus Recessed Door/Window Sensor uses a replaceable lithium battery and should last 2 years under normal usage.
- Designed to be concealed within a door/window frame
- Completely wireless
- Long battery life with low power alarm notification
- Tamper detection
- Z‐Wave Plus
- 921.42Mhz ‐ AU/NZ approved RF for Z‐Wave
Z‐Wave Device Type
- Z-Wave binary sensor
- Indoor use only
- CR2 3V
- 0 ~ 50 °C
- (L x W x H) 65mm x 19mm x 19mm
- RoHS 2011/65/EU, LVD 2006/95/EU, EMC 2004/108