The Z-Wave Dimmer Clipsal Saturn set includes one DHS Z-Wave In-Wall Dimmer and one Clipsal 2 gang Saturn series wall plate with two Saturn push buttons. One button is used to dim the light while the other button is used to brighten the light.
This set allows manual and remote control of one lighting circuit. It allows you to control your lights manually with push buttons or remotely from your Z-Wave remote, iPhone/iPod/iPad or Android device (requires a Z-Wave home controller).
This set can be ordered with an LED add-on which will be ON constantly helping you to locate the switch in the dark. Order the LED option here.
The Clipsal Saturn series wall plate is available in multiple colours including:
- Ocean Mist
- Espresso Black
Note: Please specify which colour of wall plate you require in your comment.
This product integrates with all Australian certified (921.42MHz) Z-Wave home controllers including:
- Vera 3/Lite
- Fibaro Home Center 2/Lite
- DHS Z-Wave Universal Remote Controller
- DHS Z-Wave Mini Remote Controller
Incandescent globes, High Voltage Halogens, Low Voltage Halogens with electronic transformers(Trailing Edge and Leading Edge only)
CFL globes: Dimmable Philips Tornado CFL lamps and similar products.
LEDs: High performance, energy efficient Starburst LED downlight from Pierlite Australia and similar products.
Generic LEDs will NOT work with this product. If you are unsure please talk to your electrician first.
- Z‐Wave(Multi-Level Command Class)
- 921.42Mhz ‐ AU/NZ approved RF for Z‐wave
Z-Wave device type
- Z-Wave multiple level dimmer, routing slave
- AC 230/ 50Hz
- Up to 30m indoor with no obstacles
- 1% with safety minimum set up at 25%
- Universal, compatible with electronic transformers (Trailing Edge and Leading Edge). Not compatible with iron core transformers.
- 0 ~ 55 °C
- 300W / 75W
- ‐10 ~ 80 °C
- Incandescent globes, High Voltage Halogens, Low Voltage Halogens with electronic transformers Trailing Edge or Leading Edge type only.